Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bubble bath + Blog Logistics

Blogs take a lot of work and I'd like to think that I'll post something every day this year.  To make that easier on myself and my crazy life, I'll post whatever the heck I find to be relevant to my life this year.  Maybe I'll post pictures of my day, maybe I'll write an award winning piece of literature revealing my inner conflicts with life, and maybe I'll post a youtube video.  Whatever gets me to December 31, 2013 and beyond, people!

Today, in order to get a proper head start in 2013, I prepared a bubble bath.  I scrubbed myself squeaky clean (I hadn't properly bathed in a few days since I was traveling over the New Year holiday) and relaxed.  It was awesome!  While bathing, I even shaped my hair while shampooing it and blew bubbles out of my hands after making myself a Santa beard.  I also contemplated the content of my current blog post and how to make witty conversations or jokes with myself... Is it working?

Key components to my bath... sorry, no photo of the hair sculpture!

Today I spent the day traveling back home from Reno, so no progress to report on my resolutions (aside from writing a blog post- check plus for me in that column!).  The two-hour trip between Sacramento and Reno does not count as a road trip, by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment