Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weird Pics

I was going through my phone this morning and realized that I have a lot of random pics saved to the memory stick...  Here is some of what I found for your viewing pleasure:

Some random turkeys just chilling on our front porch...

A super tacky t-shirt found at Raley's around the Superbowl.

My awesome car!

An unsuspecting cat-lady at the SPCA caught on film loving multiple cats...

The bizarre/mysterious rash that didn't go away for 2 weeks!

On an unrelated note, tomorrow morning I have a telephone interview for a teaching position.  I'm a little nervous, but it's only scheduled for 30 minutes, so I'm not sure how grueling it will be.  Someone was telling me that I'm good over the phone... but I'm not sure if I agree!  One positive thing is that my interviewer won't be able to see me break out into a heat rash...  Wish me luck!

Getting a job related to my degree is actually one of my other resolutions, but I didn't think it was list-worthy because getting hired is out of my control.  I've been filling out applications like crazy though, so hopefully I'll find something sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment